1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MOE Teacher Recruitment 2019

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by jcalisasis, Oct 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. roston93

roston93 New commenter

hello. are you with an agency? I attended the interview on the same day as you and was told I had passed the interview .They asked me to send some documents so that they could send my employment offer but I havent received the offer up to now.I applied directly on the MOE portal

abhaysaj92 likes this.
  2. FAnwarF

FAnwarF New commenter

Mate I see you on every MoE post, what even are u

nafeesarehman likes this.
  3. sparklesparkle

sparklesparkle Established commenter

Mate u have top English skills and u r dead articulate too. Ur gonna do great on this scheme, innit.

hplovegame48 and norwichred like this.
  4. ronaldpsoriano

ronaldpsoriano New commenter

I have an agency but I believe all successful applicants had been sent two emails by the program coordinator.

5. FAnwarF

FAnwarF New commenter

Cheers mate although I didn't need some deadbeat self-appointed MoE policeman to tell me that.
    FYI there is a plethora of things to do other than post on MoE forums with sarcastic, unhelpful information...have you tried reading a book? Leaving your computer? Talking to people that aren't online? There's a whole new world out there!

SRAFIQ0121 likes this.
  6. FAnwarF

FAnwarF New commenter

Oh also, if there is anyone that is leaving in January for this scheme drop me a message, I've got a group chat going with about 3 others that are also leaving this month! :)

7. roston93

roston93 New commenter

I received the emails but still the offer has not arrived yet,maybe they got enough people

8. sparklesparkle

FYI m8 there is a thing called "irony". If u don' wanna look stoopid u shld come off twitface for a bit an' look it up.

And if u wanna be a teechur I'd say its a good idea 2 learn proper English an' develop basic social skills. But wot would I no, eh? I is 1 of them old farts that got proper qualified, yawn. These MOE kidz have no trainin', no educayshun and no nuffink but they fink they no better than all of us.

U gotta hope that the fings they say about this scheme ain't true and pride don't come before a fall, innit. :):):):):)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  9. Hey roston93,

I also attended the interview on November 24th and is on the same boat as you are.
    Did you get any updates yet?

10. roston93

roston93 New commenter

Hello mate. I have not received any updates .the wait is getting too long

11. Fzw16

Fzw16 New commenter

Hi all,
    I have an interview for a Primary post in Febuary.
    I've been told there will be a 40 multiple choice exam at A-level standard. But it's quite ambiguous.

Anyone that's had an interview please can you shed some light for me?
    Any details of the interview process would be much appreciated!

12. mkarodia

mkarodia New commenter

Hi everyone, is there anyone that has applied for the position of Education Inspectors Higher Education.
    What was the process like?
    Any advice would be appreciated

13. sparklesparkle

In what way is that ambiguous? It couldn't be clearer unless you are given the actual questions. Is this what you are asking for?

14. dhelai_lah

dhelai_lah New commenter

sir
    I am Fidela and I received an invitation to be interviewed this feb 2019. I am also a Math teacher. I asked the person who emailed me and she told me that they themselves don’t know the exact date on feb but they were told that it is going to be on the 2nd or 3rd week of feb.

15. february31st

february31st Established commenter

MOE, the YTS of Education.

16. sparklesparkle

Listen m8 we don't need ur sarcasm. Who even are u? Bet ur really old like over 30. If u cant tell us how 2 apply, wot the interview q's and how 2 answer them you can do 1. U fink u know it all coz u actually went and got properly qualified! Who even has time 4 that? Booooooring.

17. february31st

february31st Established commenter

I was been ironic not sarcastic!

18. sparklesparkle

Get u with ur words of more than one syllable! :p

19. dhelai_lah

dhelai_lah New commenter

any update?it’s feb already

20. leylovsdel252716

leylovsdel252716 New commenter

hello,
    I was also invited for an interview this month (Feb.) for math position in MOE UAE government school. Still waiting for the fixed schedule and venue. Hopefully they will announce it anytime soon.