1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MoE Interview for UAE - INTERVIEW TESTS

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by aliubayda, May 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aliubayda

aliubayda New commenter

Hi everyone.

I wonder if you could help me.

Im expecting to interview with the MoE for a teaching job in Business Studies.

I have been told there is a test that I should expect, but have been given no other information.

Can anyone tell me what kind of level I should be expecting to see on this test? GCSE/Alevel?

Has anyone done the Business Studies Test and how did they find it?

Thank you

2. ummarzaman

ummarzaman New commenter

HI Ali ,
    I have an interview for business studies with moe as well in june in london. I have the same concerns and am not even confident how it is going to turn up. There are no guidelines for the test. Let me know if there are any updates on this and if you find something.

Thanks

3. berekum

berekum New commenter

Hi, a guideline about the interview for various subjects has been issued. There is a multiple choice test for your area and a written test in the first stage. It will be marked thereafter and upon passing you do a 5 minute mi to teaching to 2 officials from Moe as students and face to face interview. What is your agency, they are supposed to give you the guideline. I just checked business, the test is on market I g financial management and decisions,, project management, people in business, logistic s and supplies, facilities management

4. berekum

berekum New commenter

Hi everyone has anyone attended Moe interview for English. If so what sorts of questions were asked on phonetic symbols, grammar, English language teaching etc and also on the written test for high school or secondary positions.

jasiya likes this.
  5. ummarzaman

ummarzaman New commenter

Berekum , thanks a lot for disclosing the areas. My agency haven't gotten in toich since the screening of my cv has come in from moeon thursday. Being a bank holiday, i will call her tomorrow.
    Would you be kind enough to attach or paste the list you recieved from your agency.

Thanks.

6. aliubayda

aliubayda New commenter

Oh My gosh, berekum thank you so much for this information. Can i ask where did you get this information from? Could you please direct me to the source or send me a link/attachment.

I assume this information is to an Alevel standard?

7. aliubayda

aliubayda New commenter

You also mentioned market I g, ... Did you misspell that? What did you mean?

Can't thank you enough!

8. sparklesparkle

sparklesparkle Established commenter

Call me suspicious, but is it a bit strange that a host of brand new, extremely polite, posters have popped up to discuss this subject? I notice that they haven't posted about anything else or even asked about the MoE scheme itself. It's almost as if they are advertising it. If you're planning to move to the Middle East, surely the tests can't be your only concern?

yasf and dumbbells66 like this.
  9. aliubayda

aliubayda New commenter

Are you talking about me?

10. sparklesparkle

Yes, 'a host of new posters' means you personally.

11. aliubayda

aliubayda New commenter

Please get back to me berekum with this info

Thank you

mujahid_1569 likes this.
  12. sparklesparkle

infana_naa likes this.
  13. aliubayda

aliubayda New commenter

Dude, stop being rude. This is supposed to be a community that helps each other. So far all you've done is be rude.

[This comment/section/image has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]

14. sparklesparkle

Ooh, a brand new poster who is aggressive and rude!

I've been on these boards for 13 years or so and the one thing I'm sure of is that genuine new posters don't behave like that.
    [This comment/section/image has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]

And why do all three of you have Arabic-sounding names, huh? Bit of a coincidence, isn't it? :rolleyes:

15. aliubayda

aliubayda New commenter

Hi berekum, can you please get back to me. Still hoping for this 'guideline' you spoke of.

I'd really appreciate a reply.

Thank you

16. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.