1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

module list help for GTP application

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Anglexikih, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Sorry guys - just a quick query if you dont mind?
    Im just in the final stages of my GTP application and Im just a little stuck on the module list for my degree. Do I listed actual modules studies or do I break them up into National Curriculum subjects as required in the PGCE application?
    Any advice will be gratefully recieved. Thank you!

2. Sorry guys - just a quick query if you dont mind?
    Im just in the final stages of my GTP application and Im just a little stuck on the module list for my degree. Do I listed actual modules studies or do I break them up into National Curriculum subjects as required in the PGCE application?
    Any advice will be gratefully recieved. Thank you!

3. I have recently completed my application and have listed all the actual modules I have studied not sure if that that was right but hey its done now!!Not sure if that is of any help.

4. Ask the people to whom you are applying - any answer here is likely to be opinion, rather than definite facts/truths (especially since we don't know which provider you're talking about).