1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Modern Foreign Language teaching curriculum from K3-K6

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by berto84, Dec 28, 2015.

1. berto84

berto84 New commenter

Hi !

I am a modern foreign languages teacher who is trying to get himself acquainted with the national curriculum from K3-K6 in spanish and french and I was wondering whether any of you guys had those curriculums in a pdf document or the link to any site where I could browse through since I cannot get hold of them. I would really appreciate if any of you could email them to bertosouthampton@gmail.com. Thanks in advance and wish you guys best wishes for the upcoming year !

2. Geekie

Geekie Occasional commenter

Are you referring to the English curriculum for Languages in Key Stage 2, in other words Year 3 - Year 6? If so, the document (which is very brief) can be downloaded from here among other places http://www.lightbulblanguages.co.uk/resources-primary.htm. This document is not language specific.

By the way, I would recommend deleting your email address from your post. You are almost certain to be bombarded with spam if it appears on this public forum.