1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Moderation of my messages

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by mrGundam, Jun 19, 2019.

1. mrGundam

mrGundam New commenter

Morning all,

For some reason every post I make is held for moderation. I have never said anything which would break the forum rules so assume it is just as my account is fairly new.

Is there a post count whereby the moderation is removed or is this site wide for all?

Makes having conversations on the threads almost impossible as the moderation varies in time it takes and often it is released after others have replied.

Thanks

2. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

Yes it's probably because you are a fairly new member. TES admin have previously posted this response to other new members who have the same question here:

phlogiston likes this.
  3. stanley4shoes

stanley4shoes Occasional commenter

it's presumably been found to be necessary, but I agree it's horrible. moderation appears to take anything from a few minutes to a day and so you can't join in a conversation, but unless you post you'll never get away from the new user moderation.

(I'm also being moderated)

EmanuelShadrack and Lara mfl 05 like this.