1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Moderation Moans!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Wotworklifebalance, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Wotworklifebalance

Wotworklifebalance New commenter

The date for our KS1 moderation has just come through. I'm feeling very cross as I have been told that I have to go - even though it isn't one of my working days (I work 3 days a week). The argument given is that I do most of the teaching. I know that I could get snotty about p-t teachers not being required to work on their "off" days but I'm hoping to move schools so desperately need not to upset the head. Just needed to vent my frustration ... made even worse because I have EYFS moderation too (v. small school!) but that does fall on one of my teaching days. Grrr!

2. Wotworklifebalance

Wotworklifebalance New commenter

The date for our KS1 moderation has just come through. I'm feeling very cross as I have been told that I have to go - even though it isn't one of my working days (I work 3 days a week). The argument given is that I do most of the teaching. I know that I could get snotty about p-t teachers not being required to work on their "off" days but I'm hoping to move schools so desperately need not to upset the head. Just needed to vent my frustration ... made even worse because I have EYFS moderation too (v. small school!) but that does fall on one of my teaching days. Grrr!