1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Moderation (Ethics AQA AS)

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by LordSquiffy, Jan 3, 2016.

1. LordSquiffy

LordSquiffy New commenter

Hi all,
    I'm new to the fora and needing some help - not the greatest way to start I know!

I am a one-man department in a sixth form college and need someone to help moderate my marking. I've asked some of the local schools/colleges and had no response, so I am casting my net a bit wider.

If anyone is teaching the AQA Ethics 1 AS unit and would like to moderate/mark, say, 3 exam questions a term, then this will help me a lot. Obviously, I will do the same for you. We could do this via email. Please if anyone is interested, or if I am posting this in the wrong section, if someone could guide me in the right direction, that would be great.

All the best
    Phil

2. jerseyperson

jerseyperson New commenter

Hi Phil. I'm happy to do this. I'm actually an AQA examiner and have marked this paper several times, if that helps. PM me.

3. LordSquiffy

LordSquiffy New commenter

That's fantastic, thank you. I will PM you and sort things out. I've been accepted to be an examiner this summer for AQA, but to keep my SLT happy, I need to moderate - in an one man department, thats quite hard!

All the best
    Phil