1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mobile device management for iPads?

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by Loony tunes, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Loony tunes

Loony tunes New commenter

We've been using iPads in our special school for a while and are now wanting to purchase a lot more and for this will need to sort out some sort of MDM, rather than our current system of each iPad being set up individually. I'm trying to find the best MDM system but am finding it all a bit confusing if I'm honest. Any suggestions of which have/haven't worked for you? Thanks

2. madcat

madcat Occasional commenter

You'd probably be best asking over on Edugeek.
    Ipad admin. is a fairly regular topic and they are pretty helpful and knowledgeable

Loony tunes likes this.
  3. Chad78

Chad78 New commenter

We use Meraki. It's been a breeze. Not had one issue with it.

Loony tunes likes this.
  4. Loony tunes

Loony tunes New commenter

Chad
    If you don't mind me asking - how much does it cost? I'm looking at about 150 devices altogether and vaguely remember someone saying that over 100 devices, you have to pay but I'm struggling to get details. Someone from the company is supposed to be contacting me next week but it'll help me compare with other options if I can get a better idea before then. Thanks