1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MMU PGCE Business Information Technology Interview

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by ash789, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Hi guys, got an interview at MMU for the course Business Information Technology. I got rejected by my first choice so i'm really nervous for this. Was wondering if theres anyone that has had the interview previously and could give advice please. I failed my subject knowlede at my first choice so if anyone could tell me what kind of questions are asked in that area and what the day consists of.. Thank You..

2. Hi guys, got an interview at MMU for the course Business Information Technology. I got rejected by my first choice so i'm really nervous for this. Was wondering if theres anyone that has had the interview previously and could give advice please. I failed my subject knowlede at my first choice so if anyone could tell me what kind of questions are asked in that area and what the day consists of.. Thank You..