1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MMU Cheshire Primary PGCE 2012/2013

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by louizewood, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Anyone starting their PGCE at MMU Cheshire this September? Thought I would start a little introduction thread for all of us who will be starting their journey in the next few months......

2. I'm starting Pgce early years at Crewe in Sept, is that your course too? Am very excited!

3. Wooooo, I was beginning to think it was just me at Crewe :) are you local to Crewe? I'm doing the Primary course 5-11. What are you doing to prepare? I am stressing I haven't done enough!

4. Hello! I'm starting my primary PGCE at their Crewe campus in sept. So excited! X

5. Oh good! I'm excited too!! Are you going to the pre-induction in July? Do you live locally?

6. Yes going to the induction! Are you? I only live about 25 mins away in a small village still in Cheshire so not too bad! How about you?

7. Yes, can't wait! I'm working at the moment to get some money together for the year ahead so can't wait for a bit of a boost by the induction! I'm the same, living in Cheshire about 15 mins away from campus so it's worked out well!

8. Helooo I'm starting the early years pgce at crewe too! We had an email about the induction day in may it is 10-3 and Crewe students have to meet in the Delaney Building room 0-01 for 10am. Hope this helps.

9. Hi Im starting the primary PGCE in sept very excited now... Is everyone going on thursday? xx

10. Hi I'm an Early Years new starter too - excited for tomorrow now and looking forward to meeting you all. As for prep, I'm told by a teacher I work with (who did the course last year) that there's nothing we can really prepare for as it's them giving us information and some pre-Sep assignments. Hope she's right!

There is a Facebook group set up too which I think will prove very handy over the next few months! https://www.facebook.com/MmuCreweCampusPgce12

Gem