1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MLDP - Closing the Gap

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by Angelclara82, May 7, 2012.

1. Angelclara82

Angelclara82 New commenter

Morning all,

I am currently doing my MLDP and I need to come up with a case study that shows that I am looking to "close the gap" I am struggling with what to choose. I have had little inspiration on it and I'm worried that my mind is just blank. My subject is Drama and I know that the government are not overly fussed on it in the curriculum of their schools at the minute and I'm worried that if I look at just drama I'm not gonna show new schools that I am adaptable.

Very confused!

Any help would be great!

AC x

2. Angelclara82

Angelclara82 New commenter

Morning all,

I am currently doing my MLDP and I need to come up with a case study that shows that I am looking to "close the gap" I am struggling with what to choose. I have had little inspiration on it and I'm worried that my mind is just blank. My subject is Drama and I know that the government are not overly fussed on it in the curriculum of their schools at the minute and I'm worried that if I look at just drama I'm not gonna show new schools that I am adaptable.

Very confused!

Any help would be great!

AC x

3. I am also doing but my subject is maths. Have you tried asking on the National College forums? I was going to initially look at middle attaining boys but I am now looking at closing the gap between A*-C for our school and National Average.

We have to have our draft presentation done for this week.

Good luck.