1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Missing Resources within TES shop

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by Alice K, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Alice K

Alice K Occasional commenter

Hi,
    I am a silver author and uploaded a new lesson pack yesterday. I noticed when viewing my shop that despite having 3 pages of resources - Page 1 & 2 were replicas of each other. Presently, I have 53 resources uploaded yet my shop seems to have 'lost' 12 resources somehow. Within my profile , it says 47 resources to go before gold status so I am sure that I have uploaded 53 to date.
    Also, my new resource which I have edited slightly since uploading, has not appeared at all within the shop. Checked this morning and the situation is the same. Sales have been generally poorer than previous years despite providing comprehensive and engaging resources at very competitive prices.
    Within my profile, it says 47 resources to go before gold status so I am sure that I have uploaded 53 to date. Any ideas what is going on?

2. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hi @Alice K,

Sorry that you are experiencing problems with your resources not showing on the site. Have you logged this issue with the Customer Services Team? Please can you email help@tes.com to log the issue and they can get in touch with the relevant team to investigate the issue?

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you

3. planmylesson

planmylesson New commenter

I have the same issue. It was flagged on the Facebook group recently but has not been resolved

4. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hi @planmylesson,

Sorry that you are experiencing problems with the resources platform.

Have you logged the issue with the Customer Services Team? If not, please can you contact the team?