1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Missing Resource!

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by matryoshkadoll, Jan 22, 2011.

1. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

Hi guys. Does anyone have the pdf file about the life of Muhammad from Thinking Through Religious Education? I usually keep master copies in presentation folders for each unit. We have recently moved into a new school building over the Christmas holidays and when I took out my Islam folder for our latest unit, the information sheet was missing. They are beginning demolition of our old building this weekend, so I can't even get access to look through the old filing cabinets. We had to leave them all behind due lack of space in the new building! I had gone through the filing cabinets to make an additional file copy just in case. However, it could have been missed out. I have looked on RE stuff - but it's not there. If anyone could email me a copy - I would be extremely grateful!! xx

2. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

Hi guys. Does anyone have the pdf file about the life of Muhammad from Thinking Through Religious Education? I usually keep master copies in presentation folders for each unit. We have recently moved into a new school building over the Christmas holidays and when I took out my Islam folder for our latest unit, the information sheet was missing. They are beginning demolition of our old building this weekend, so I can't even get access to look through the old filing cabinets. We had to leave them all behind due lack of space in the new building! I had gone through the filing cabinets to make an additional file copy just in case. However, it could have been missed out. I have looked on RE stuff - but it's not there. If anyone could email me a copy - I would be extremely grateful!! xx