1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Missin Dan Nolan

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by ctaberham, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    I am staring to write a KS3 scheme based on the story of Missing Dan Nolan and was wondering if anyone had any schemes I could have a look at I have only found a couple and are both year 11 schemes and may be too advanced.

Thanks
    Charlotte

2. Hi all,
    I am staring to write a KS3 scheme based on the story of Missing Dan Nolan and was wondering if anyone had any schemes I could have a look at I have only found a couple and are both year 11 schemes and may be too advanced.

Thanks
    Charlotte

3. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

The author of the play is a frequent visitor to the boards - Perhaps he will have some ideas or things that might help?

4. Yes I hope so I do have his book too which has a scheme in it but again it was for GCSE not KS3.

5. Hi... sorry hadn't seen this.

The scheme in my book (Drama Schemes) is for KS4. however I use it with my Year 9's. Don't see any problem with using it with KS3 if you think they can have a go.

Joss Leeder also has a scheme in his book on Edexcel GCSE.

Hope this helps.

Mark

6. Yes thank you, I have used ideas from both and adapted some of the tasks, thanks for your help!

7. No probs.

Best to contact me on wheellerplays@gmail.com

You should get a faster answer on that.

Hope it all goes well.

If you are interested I may have one professionally produced dvd or Video of the original production for sale... not entirely certain but compact me on the gmail addy.

Mark