1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mischief in Early Child Development

Discussion in 'Education news' started by TMLeader, Jul 27, 2020.

1. TMLeader

TMLeader New commenter

"It wasn't me," is a cautionary early reading book of how mischief thrives in early child development. Who has read this book by Lesley Beake?

2. phlogiston

phlogiston Star commenter

I haven't seen this particular book. There are a good many children's books dealing with mischief, most of them well.

3. TMLeader

TMLeader New commenter

Kindly recommend one in early learning.

4. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

5. TMLeader

TMLeader New commenter

@caterpillartobutterfly kindly refrain from sharing links on Tes or any form of advertisement. Failure to adhere to the set rules leads to reporting and links being deleted. If you read the book though, the child leaves the room in total chaos, if that is not mischief of the highest order, i don't know what is.

6. caterpillartobutterfly

Errr the child stays sitting at the table throughout.
    The cat and dog cause a mess by chasing each other.

Sharing links is fine...people do it all the time.
    And if you want a discussion about a story, it makes sense to have a link to the story so everyone doesn't have to google it themselves.

7. TMLeader

TMLeader New commenter

That's a healthy way of analyzing the chaos at "It Wasn't Me." Have you downloaded a free copy?

8. caterpillartobutterfly

No I read it online at the link above, no download necessary.

9. TMLeader

TMLeader New commenter

Feel free to download and print any book and share with children in marginalized communities.

10. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

I have now.

11. aypi

aypi Senior commenter

12. aypi

aypi Senior commenter

Berenstain Bears were a favourite in my house, all sorts of mischief dealt with. My fav was The Bear Detectives.