1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mira scheme of work

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by bluekangaroo, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Hi Guys!
    Does anyone out there have a Mira scheme of work they could share / send to me by e-mail? Our department is introducing Spanish to take over from German and we need a scheme to go with the new books we have ordered. Your help would be much appreciated! Cheers!

2. mkid

mkid New commenter

Which level?
    Have you checked the Pearson website where they have some SOWs that can be adapted?

3. henriette

henriette New commenter

PMed you last night - haven't had a reply.
    You should also be aware that if you have ordered the teachers book(s) you get the SoW with them.

4. I have done schemes for Mira Express 1 and the new Mira for GCSE AQA if that's any good to you. Get back to me and I'll email them to you.

5. cas123

cas123 New commenter

Please can I have a copy of your Mira AQA GCSE SOW????

My e mail is cas102030@hotmail.com.

Thanks so much

Cas123 [​IMG]

6. You have mail!

7. We would love a copy of your Mira GCSE scheme of work if possible. Would you upload it to the resources section? I put my French GCSE one on there recently.

8. Hello diggory, would it be possible to have the GCSE schemes of work and Mira Express 1 sent to mme? muchas gracias, calldidi19@hotmail.com

9. Please could I also have a copy of your SoWs if you don't mind?

10. Could I also get a copy of your Mira GCSE SOW?

Thanks

11. I have to say though, its not hard to find things like this or even come up with your own.
    I think one poster said they had uploaded their French SOW to resources, I wonder how many thankyous they got for doing that!

12. Can I please have the Spanish schemes of work too? I am teaching Spanish using the Mira textbooks. My email address is: loresim13@yahoo.com

Many thanks,
    L

13. Hell diggy,

Could I also have a copy of the gcse schemes of work and the Mira express please? Really appreciate it,

calldidi19@hotmail.com

14. Hello, I'm just starting the GCSE Mira course and wondered if you would be willing to email me your SoW. My email is cakirkham25@yahoo.co.uk. Please let me know if there's anything you need - we teach german french and spanish KS3-KS5. Thank you so so much!