1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mira 2 express

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by macmods, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Just me or does anyone else find it a random book to teach from. Having trouble creating inspiring/fun lessons from the content - all seems a bit random to me. Any suggestions would be appreciated - definately the least fav book i've ever used

2. Just me or does anyone else find it a random book to teach from. Having trouble creating inspiring/fun lessons from the content - all seems a bit random to me. Any suggestions would be appreciated - definately the least fav book i've ever used

3. mpc

mpc

I prefer it to Mira Express 1 actually, in terms of the topics offered. I don't find the textbook itself hugely helpful so we've ended up making quite a lot of stuff to accompany it (kinaesthetic resources like boardgames, cheat cards etc). What I do find helpful is the assessment pack in terms of levelling work. We're 'doing' holidays at the moment, don't know about you. How about a short film?
    Best wishes,
    mpc [​IMG]