1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

minibeasts topic!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by rborsana, Mar 11, 2008.

1. hi to everyone!

after easter we starting minibeast topic and for the first 2 weeks we are concentrating on minibeasts that crawl/slide ie worms and snails!

does anybody have any fantastic great ideas related to worms and snails?

and minibeasts in general!

or any good websites for resources and online games activties to do with minibeasts!

thanks very much in advance xx

2. hi,
    i love this topic,
    if you leave me your email address, i will give you some planning that i have. its from a website but i cant remember which one. its very good though, lots of ideas!!
    xx

3. toty

toty New commenter

4. thats the planning i was on about (norfolks site)
    its got alot of ideas

5. I can't seem to get on the Norfolk site. Please could you email me a copy of the planning if possible. Thank you.
    beckymcmahonster@gmail.com

6. oooh i'm doing minibeasts after easter! (am quite looking forward to it as a topic!)...if anyone has any great ideas/planning/anything of use i would also very much appreciate it! [​IMG]

7. toty

toty New commenter

8. thanks they look useful [​IMG]

(also just reaslised i forgot to add my email address to my last post incase anyone has anything else of use! soxbox1000@hotmail.co.uk...cheers!)

9. Sent a few things, hope they help!

10. Thanks magmac!!! [​IMG]