1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mini enterprise ideas

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by dizzy30, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Hi,
    I set up a enterprise group last year but really struggled to come up with simple ideas that the pupils could make in a short time frame. Any ideas would be grealty appreciated.

d.

2. hi,

we started a mini enterprise project just before half term. The pupils have to build a prototype of a rollercoaster for a theme park. I have a briefing sheet and an outline of what they do. If you post your email I will forward anything I have.

Linda

3. have a look at enterprise for education- original stationary company.

We are going to do it and it looks pretty good.

Regards

4. Hi Linda
    could I have a copy of your briefing sheet & outline, please? Sounds like a fun little project for my year 10 to do before the summer hols...
    Thanks
    britney1004@hotmail.com

5. Hi Linda, looking for ideas for mini enterprise. Would it be possible to email me your breifing sheet and outline.

Regards Alison
    alison.found@btinternet.com

6. I would be grateful if you could forward me a copy of this njordan@swaveseyvc.co.uk

7. Hi Linda,

I don't know if you still have the roller coaster resource. Would it be possible for you to forward me the project?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

8. michael102

michael102 New commenter

Not sure if anyone still has it but if anyone reading this does would you mind forwarding it on pleaaase? :)
    onecoolcustomer@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks!