1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Minecraft

Discussion in 'Personal' started by morning star, Feb 26, 2012.

1. morning star

morning star New commenter

My son downloaded this game about 3 weeks ago and it just isn't working properly. When he fires on things they don't fall down!

We've been all over the website looking for someone we an email but there's no contact us button. Anyone have any idea what we should do next?

2. morning star

morning star New commenter

My son downloaded this game about 3 weeks ago and it just isn't working properly. When he fires on things they don't fall down!

We've been all over the website looking for someone we an email but there's no contact us button. Anyone have any idea what we should do next?

3. gargs

gargs Star commenter

4. bedingfield

bedingfield New commenter

My son is out at the moment, but when he gets back I'll ask him, as I know he has played on minecraft before.

5. What is he hitting and what with?
    Is he hitting trees/rocks by hand or is he using tools?
    This might sound silly, but is he holding down the button?

6. bedingfield

bedingfield New commenter

Spoke to son and he says that you need tools to knock things down.
    If you think there is a problem with the program, then go back to the website and click download again. Son says that once you have subscribed to the game then you can download on to as many different computers as possible or re-download.
    Hope this helps.