1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Millions Five - the Final Furlong

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by gargoyle770, Feb 8, 2011.

1. I'm planning on investing in a stamp that says, "See all that stuff I told you to do last time I saw this essay? Do that." It will half my marking load and relieve stress as I STAMP their work all in one easy step.

2. I've just vanquished the world's biggest spider. I need someone to tell me how brave I am before my knees buckle and I sink to the floor, sobbing.

3. You're very brave, Airy. We have mouse spiders here.. so called, as their body is as large as a small mouse... was it THAT big? [​IMG]

4. I will just quickly add.. that i"ve never, ever tackled one of these beasties...they're too large and hideous to just squish.

5. Twice as big - a freak of nature.
    The cat could barely drag its body away to snack on.

6. ROFL.... now I know why I left Scotland! Aussie wildlife is obviously tame by comparison! [​IMG]

7. evening - just checking in and letting you know I am OK, just snowed under as always! :)

8. You work too hard!

9. I need to work smarter: I know! after the haf term holidays

10. gargs

gargs Star commenter

Sounds very pretty though.
    Rain, rain and more rain so far this morning. Drizzle now - might have stopped by the time I've done the maths planning so might go out later.
    Eldest Garlet has expressed an interest in becoming a secondary English teacher - I'm almost speechless!

11. I think it's a great job. Not sure I would do it in England, though, and certainly not without choosing a school VERY carefully!

12. dande

dande New commenter

Evening all. If you're about that is!

13. Morning. I could do with another 2 hours sleep. Do you think anyone would notice if I just didn't turn up until lunchtime?

14. This is for Airy....... reminds me of your avatar, though s/he is facing the wrong way! [​IMG] (He's my most recent pet)

[​IMG]

15. Duck on the sideboard! :)

16. When is it going to get light?

17. gargs

gargs Star commenter

18. gargs

gargs Star commenter

Evening millioneers! Nice to see you back Cogs and Dande (even if only for one night!)

19. Afternoon all.