1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Millions Five - the Final Furlong

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by gargoyle770, Feb 8, 2011.

1. morning been a while!

2. dande

dande New commenter

Hello all

3. Hello Peter, hello Paul...

4. Hello!

5. Hello! Oops something went Wong is back!

6. dande

dande New commenter

Only a few days to go for me!

7. I hope the weather improves...so dreary with all this rain it doesn't feel like the holidays.

8. I have courgette plants but they're still small. Strawberries just aren't growing or ripening...all it needs is a couple of days of sunshine but I'm not holding my breath.

9. Milkandchalk

Milkandchalk New commenter

Another hello pop. Wonder if I'll still be online by the time one of you come back?

10. Dunno - are you still here?

11. Milkandchalk

12. Milkandchalk

13. Fed up of the weather and trying not to complain when in the company of folk who only get two weeks holidays! How about you?

14. Milkandchalk

Same pretty much. Away on Thursday so should be packing however contents of my bedroom are currently spread around the house. Need to actually organise before I pack. You getting away anywhere?

15. I wasn't planning on it but if this rain keeps up I might find the money from somewhere! Where are you off to?

16. Milkandchalk

Got a Hennie in manchester this weekend then camping around he lakes for the week. Not exactly tropical but it's got to be better than this!

17. Camping, eh? Remember the midge spray.

18. Milkandchalk

Definitely! Guide camp a few weeks ago. Was eaten alive!

19. I had the dog out for a ramble the other evening and I could hardly breathe the air was so thick with insects. Nothing bit me but it was driving me crazy just keeping them out of my eyes, nose and mouth.

20. In fact, I feel itchy just thinking about it!