1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MILFs just wanna have fun

Discussion in 'Personal' started by modelmaker, Jan 1, 2012.

1. modelmaker

modelmaker Star commenter

Anyone care to comment about Cyndi Lauper's appearance this evening? Talk about disguising the wrinkles round the eyes with black make up.

2. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

Her appearance almost prompted me to say something wholly unsavoury but then I remembered the old adages of if you can't say something nice and people in glass houses and thought better.
    If you get my drift.
    Moreover, isn't Jools Holland's Hootenanny a load of shit?
    The fact that it's recorded sometime in June notwithstanding, this year's artists really are utter dross, aren't they?

3. Step-daughter "that woman singing has had loads of botox" of Cyndi Lauper.

4. EcoLady

EcoLady New commenter

Never mind Cyndi's face ... what about Sandi Shaw's incredible legs! She's nearly 65 and has the most fabulous pins.

5. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Spent most of the show looking up ages. Ruby Turner was great - in fact we really enjoyed it all.

6. lardylady

lardylady Star commenter

What is a MILF??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

And who is Lauper?

8. PlymouthMaid

PlymouthMaid Occasional commenter

Oh dear, putting you two out of your misery .... MILF is a rather crude 'acronym' standing for Mothers i would like to **** and Lauper is a washed up singer from eons ago who sang 'Girls Just wanna have fun'.

9. blazer

blazer Star commenter

10. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Not washed up - I still think she's great. Time after time was lovely.
    I thought Sandie Shaw's legs were pretty good as someone said but thought James wotsit looked a bit freaked out when she started bouncing about on his lap.

11. PlymouthMaid

PlymouthMaid Occasional commenter

To be fair to Cindi, I didnt see the programme so she might well still be lovely although I was never a fan