1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Migrant Crisis

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Vladimir, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrankWolley

FrankWolley Star commenter

I already have.

You need to reread my posts.

IceCreamVanMan likes this.
  2. lexus300

lexus300 Star commenter

You will answer the question (in various forms) until you answer it correctly ja!

3. Didactylos4

Didactylos4 Star commenter

I have

You haven't
    And I suspect you won't.
    However, as other readers will have looked and found the facts I am more than content

4. Vladimir

Vladimir Senior commenter

One in five of the 7500 homeless sleeping rough in London are Romanians. What are they all doing here?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...don-Romanians-figures-doubling-past-year.html

Note the figures are increasing as is crime connected with them. Stay in the EU and this can only get worse. There will be thousands more homeless from all over the place if we don't stop it now.

If we leave the EU we can do something about it and clean up our cities.

5. Vladimir

Vladimir Senior commenter

130000 'missing' in Germany! Where have they all gone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-arrivals-14-months-government-reveals.html

So, with so many unaccounted for, and more to come, no doubt, I wonder how stable the country is?

Speaking of, before the migrant crisis really kicked off, i.e. before Merkel invited the whole of the Middle East to go and live in Germany (I'm sure her people can't wait to thank her appropriately), there were 50,000 unaccounted for here, in the UK:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...in-illegally-missing-says-damning-report.html

We know an unspecified number have made it through the tunnel, so i wonder how many are loose and unaccounted for here now! It's frightening!

6. Burndenpark

Burndenpark Star commenter

It does seem to have close ties to your liberalism and tolerance.
    And many of the arguments you've put forward over the last few months have centred on the dangers of foreign types coming here, taking our jobs, benefits and only giving us terrorism in exchange.
    I was a little surprised by GDW's position, but at least she's been consistent in her objections to the EU over sovereignty and little else.

I'm not convinced that either of them count as far right- after all, by that reasoning Jeremy Corbyn is there too isn't he?

aspensquiver_2 and sabrinakat like this.
  7. sabrinakat

sabrinakat Star commenter

Agreed...

Terrorism? I admit the toddler is a bit antisocial and throws temper tantrums but he's half-Irish and too young for the pub just yet (sorry about taking the job from an English Latinist @Middlemarch and getting child benefit (boo! hiss!)....

Oh, wait - you mean the migrants who don't get jobs......

Odd how avatar pictures have 'changed'.....

All hail the daily mail....

8. FrankWolley

FrankWolley Star commenter

Your posts show that you knew nothing & understood less about the Treaty of Le Touquet until I pointed you in the right direction..

But, hey, that's OK - I used to be a teacher!

9. Grassroots_Out

Grassroots_Out Occasional commenter

She is excellent! She is the future of our once great country, and no doubt wants it to be great again. What an intelligent, eloquent and beautiful young lady! She is a true credit to our nation whether it is because of out education system, or in spite of it! I'll leave you to ponder the last bit. Go girl, we're with you!

Cliffedge, Painted_Bird and Vladimir like this.
  10. Scintillant

Scintillant Star commenter

12-years-old and already a racist

That's quite an achievement

aspensquiver_2 and sabrinakat like this.
  11. sabrinakat

'like', brushes hair, gives example, shakes head/hair....well, she's more 'articulate' than my cat or toddler but a prime example of a well-meaning, do-gooder with no concept of reality

EDIT: I didn't want to use the r-word........

12. sabrinakat

Um, I'm not.....

PS. If she was at my school, I believe she'd be on the 'student list of concern' and a special category for reporting for extremism.....

13. Grassroots_Out

Point out the bit that you think loves that. Go on. Quote it.

14. Grassroots_Out

Because she supports a point system for immigration? Because she supports Brexit? Interesting. Don't go to Australia, then, or you might explode from being so precious!

15. sabrinakat

Hey, Grassroots! Welcome back! :)

(ps. Who were you last week? Just remind us!):D

16. Grassroots_Out

But you just started to, so I invite you, also to provide a quote that proves this girl is racist.

Just imagine if she had been black and said the same things. You wouldn't have dared even to think of playing the race card.

You and Scintillant have shown yourselves up to be bigots in your own right.

17. Scintillant

Scintillant Star commenter

English please.

18. Grassroots_Out

In other words, you've been caught out and shown up as a bigot and a liar, and can't hack it.

I'm waiting for a quote that proves the girl in the video is racist.

19. Grassroots_Out

Obviously, that should be 'proves' so go on. Prove it!

Cliffedge likes this.
  20. Grassroots_Out

Already posted. Now I've corrected my typo, you can understand it, and prove your point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.