1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Middlemarch's mindmapping idea, where is it?

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by 8910rebecca, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Afternoon everyone,
    I am just preparing for an interview and desparately trying to find a thread in which Middlemarch I think it was shared an idea about mindmapping key topics as a method of preparing answers for interview.
    Does anyone know where this thread is so I can read it. I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Many thanks [​IMG]

2. Oooops sorry forgot the question mark [​IMG]

3. It was a response to a question rather than a thread in itself, which I guess is why it was hard to find!
    http://community.tes.co.uk/forums/t/502637.aspx?PageIndex=1

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Thanks Alli!
    I believe that it is actually inside the Interview Tips clickable in the Welcome thread at the top, so if you open that and read everything, you'll also come across it.
    Great isn't it?
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    I shall be doing the Moving into Headship or SLT seminar on Saturday 17th March.
    www.tesweekendworkshop90.eventbrite.com

5. Just wanted to bump this as I was looking in the welcome thread and couldnt find it!
    I haven't prepared like this before but intend to this time..
    Good luck to all those with interviews this week x

6. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

It is not called Middlemarch's Tip - it is inside a clickable called: Dear Theo and all- Get to the interview, but nerves always get the better of me. What to do?
    If you work your way through all the Interview Tips, you'll find it!
    Best wishes

7. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

And just re-reading this thread, I see that Ali has printed it all out for you here - it is in post 3
    Best wishes

8. It's a really good idea - I'm now in the middle of writing my mind maps in preparation so fingers crossed!