1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Michael Ross??

Discussion in 'English' started by cursed, Aug 7, 2007.

1. cursed

cursed New commenter

I remember someone in my department having some resources that were excellent- think i saw the name Mike Ross on the bottom of the pagee but can't remember, and have tried googling but no luck! Any hhelp greatly appreciated!

2. cursed

cursed New commenter

I remember someone in my department having some resources that were excellent- think i saw the name Mike Ross on the bottom of the pagee but can't remember, and have tried googling but no luck! Any hhelp greatly appreciated!

3. roamingteacher

roamingteacher Occasional commenter

erm...resources for what exactly?

4. cursed

cursed New commenter

It was a group of several different worksheets for KS3 - I'm not looking for a specific topic/ resource, just want to know if anyone knows this man's work, and can direct me towards a website/ bookstore where I could purchase some.

5. Mike Ross used to write fantastic resources for Key Stage 3 and 4 - especially good for low ability as I recall. Used to provide INSET for the WJEC at one time - long time ago. I know someone who MAY still have an idea how to get hold of him / his work but she's taking a well-desrved break for a couple of weeks. Put up an e-mail address and I'll pass on any info I can at end of August. Alternatively you could try the WJEC, they have a website, and ask the English Section if they have contact details. WJEC also has a bookshop, again access on-line, so may be able to help.

6. cursed

cursed New commenter

I will try the WJEC website now, but if it's not too much trouble here is my email address:

kirst204@hotmail.com

thanks in advance, Cursed,x

7. I'll email Mike your address.

Hugh Lester
    Subject Officer WJEC

8. I'm also looking for contact details for Michael Ross. Does anyone have any uptodate information, or an elelectronic copy of the writing skeletons?!