1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MFL Sunderland news

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Geekie, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Geekie

Geekie Occasional commenter

If you are a regular MFL Sunderland user, you'll have noticed that the site has undergone a few changes recently. A way has been found for me to continue to maintain the site and so I have given it its first update since August 2011. I have changed the main navigation buttons, and you may find that some of your bookmarked or favourited pages no longer exist. If you would like to be kept informed of changes and updates to the site, please add the MFL Sunderland blog http://mflsunderland.posterous.com/ to your Google Reader. Most recent uploads are for primary French and Spanish. I have many other resources to upload, and always receive contributions gratefully. All feedback welcome!

2. funambule

funambule New commenter

Thanks Geekie! If you don't know this site, it is well woth a look. Loads of great resources and ideas for MFL.

3. lisilu

lisilu Occasional commenter

MFL Sunderland rocks :eek:)