1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MFL Lead Practitioner

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by MarinaCortes, Jan 27, 2019.

1. MarinaCortes

MarinaCortes New commenter

Hello everyone

I am currently gathering evidence in order to get a SSAT Lead Practitioner accreditation. I am really struggling to find evidence of impact of my practice beyond my team as we teachers tend to spend so much time in the classroom and do not have much time to do networking outside of our own school. In addition, MFL ideas and strategies are not always transferable to other subjects!

At this point, I was wondering if there was anyone in this forum who either:

a) has successfully completed this accreditation and could have a chat with me to help me figure out what sort of evidence would be best to present

b) would like to exchange ideas and try out new things and would be happy to be 'coached' by me and give me feedback on how our professional relationship has helped their practice improved

Thank you very much for reading this message.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,
    Marina