1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

Mexican bola necklaces

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by seriouslikecrazy, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Ooohh I have one of these. My Hubby bought me it for my birthday. It didn't have any information or anything with it it is just a lovely chime necklace. I didn't know bout the 20 week thing and have been uning it from 12 weeks :)
    I shall go and have a google now.

2. Yes that is exactly what I have. It is lovely and very relaxing. Didn't know any of the information about them so thanks FS :)

3. My pleasure, SLC! Isn't Google brilliant. I wonder if your husband knew the significance for your baby. Do you wear it low over your bump? I am turning 30 in two weeks and think I will ask my husband for one. Well, that and a rotary washing line for our new house!

4. Yeah bump isn't huge huge yet as only 15 weeks but that is where I was wearing it. I was only wearing when I put PJ's on b4 bed. I'm going to read up a bit more on them. It was cool and I was impressed that hubby bought me something like this without any hinting lol.

5. I am also very impressed with your husband! I definitely want to get one - my bump is pretty big but baby won't be able to hear it yet so will save it for a few more weeks. It is all so exciting! I have a wish list as long as my arm at the moment
    [​IMG]

6. Thought I'd update. My sister in law and MIL sent a bola necklace over! They live in Oz and NZ respectively. I am now 18+4 and have read that baby can hear from 20 weeks. My anomaly scan will be 24th August at 20+5 so will pop the necklace on after that!! Has anyone else got one and started using it? I have bought my Amby hammock so that is the womb to world transition sorted!!
    [​IMG]

7. Meeeeee[​IMG] and I'm looking to order my Amby baby nest ASAP :)

8. Are you going for a brand new one or on eBay? How many weeks are you now? [​IMG]