1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Message from dowokofi

Discussion in 'Personal' started by GalaxyRider, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Hmmmm, I recived this private message through this site into my 'Inbox' on the 11th December. I'm a bit strapped with it being so close to Christmas, can anyone lend me £750 to pay the legal fees? Obviously I will pay you back when the wedge arrives.
    Thanks
    <h3>Message from dowokofi</h3>Dear associate,
    The bank directors mandated me to look for any known relation of our late client who deposited a enormous amount of money in our bank without claim; I don&rsquo;t want this money to go into our treasury as unclaimed bills, the banking law and guidelines here stipulate that if such money remains unclaimed after eight years, I am authorized to preparing documents officially to prove that this money have been transferred to out treasure, this will be between me and you, the request of foreigner is occasioned by the fact the depositor was a foreigner, In appreciation of your assistance, I request you send to me your direct phone number for easy communication, and reply me through my private email addresses(kwasichambers@live.com or banklawyerlawyer@yahoo.com for more confidentiality, waiting to read from you soon,
    Thanks,
    Barrister Daniel Owokofi
    Kwasi chambers state house

Or of course the site has been hacked and this **** will now become a regular feature.

2. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Isn't Kwasi beautiful at this time of year?
    [​IMG]

3. Where do you think the bank is? In the boat, or behind the mountain. It looks so nice I might nip over and pick up the cash in person.
    Can anyone lend me US$6800 for the air fare, and expenses? I'll pay you back after I have seen Mr Owokofi, he sounded genuine enough. In fact make it US$7000, so I can shout him a meal. Ta.

4. Was it in your TES inbox or your own email address?

5. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

I had one in Tes inbox,

6. TES inbox, that's really why I bought it up. Have we been hacked, should we be told?
    I'm a bit p'eed off that Lapin got one as well. That makes my need for AUS&pound;9200 even more pressing. Someone please send me a cheque, I must beat Lapin to the riches.

7. There's a queue, you know [​IMG]

8. Mrs_Frog

Mrs_Frog New commenter

I had one of those too, I was so pleased, I thought I was going to be rich. Now its clear someone has been playing a cruel joke and it means I am unlikely to be as rich as I thought because I will have to share the money?
    Oh how disappointing......
    B x

9. mmm...Milk

mmm...Milk New commenter

I have sent a copy of mine to TES,just so that they don't feel that they have missed out on such a wonderful opportunity. He appears to be from Costa Ricca - don't they sell coffee?

10. kareneliot

kareneliot Occasional commenter

11. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

We've all had it. I even started myown thread about it and was gutted to hear I had to share my millions with loads of Tessers!

12. mmm...Milk

mmm...Milk New commenter

You will all be very disappointed to learn that TES banned this user on the11/12, the day the message was sent. So no riches for any of us [​IMG]

13. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Thats not fair they never told me....now il be poor .with no hope of riches.....and i was going to spend some on debauchery and wild living drat!

14. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Bwahhhhh! Oldie! You promised to send me all the money the nice gentleman was going to give you! You promised! And it is documented on on of the opther threads!

15. He is fickle Beth. He was going to have a week of debauchery with me but unaccountably,my leaky butt and jogging bottoms seem to have put him off!