1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Merseyside and Cheshire GTP

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by leanneastbury, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I have also applied for secondary GTP in Cheshire. Not heard anything yet! Do you know when we are likely to hear?
    Leanne

2. Hi, I've got an interview for Primary on the 9th May at Cheshire .... very nervous .... would love some advice on the presentation and what the written test might be like.

3. Hi,
    I've got an interview for Primary on the 12th May at Cheshire!! I am soooooooo nervous too!!! What are you doing for your presentation? Would love to hear how your interview goes tomorrow. Good luck! xx

4. Hi,
    Interview went well thanks (at least I hope it did!!). The panel were lovely and made me feel at ease straight away. My heart was pounding in my chest. I gave it my best shot and Im crossing everything now!! I know there arent many places available and the competition is tough but I know I did all I could.
    Good luck with your interview on Thursday..... keep in touch! x

5. Got my letter today to say I have a place for September 2011!!!! I'm so excited - I'm in shock!Has anyone else had good news?

6. Me too!!! still in absolute disbelief but very excited! Am wondering if will wake up in Morning and think was a Misleading dream!! can't wait to finally get started! x

7. Me too! Are you in primary or secondary? x

8. primary! am desperately searching for a school willing to take me on! Have u already got somewhere? x