1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas you lot!

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by nick909, Dec 22, 2011.

1. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

A little early but we're off away first thing tomorrow to stay with my parents until the day after Boxing Day and it's unlikely I'll be on here during that time, so...
    Wishing all the Cookery forumers a wonderful, restful and happy Christmas, with lots of good grub and plenty of cheer.
    xxx

2. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

A little early but we're off away first thing tomorrow to stay with my parents until the day after Boxing Day and it's unlikely I'll be on here during that time, so...
    Wishing all the Cookery forumers a wonderful, restful and happy Christmas, with lots of good grub and plenty of cheer.
    xxx

3. Have a good time, Nick, eat, drink and be as bad as you are allowed to be.

xx

4. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours nick. I hope you all have a lovely time.
    C x

5. Merry Christmas to you and yours, nick. Have a wonderful first Christmas together.

6. henriette

henriette New commenter

have a good one
    xx

7. Have a lovely Christmas! Will you be doing the cooking or having a rest from the kitchen?

8. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Happy Christmas to all of you, hope the cake is as good as last year's Manashee!!

9. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Happy Christmas everyone!
    I'll be off on Saturday to spend a few days with Mum...so amazing food is pretty much guaranteed! ...there'll be three of us doing the cooking, but Mum will be the head chef!
    I'll take my laptop with me (for watching DVDs!)
    As we're all such friendly, loveable, helpful people over here on Cookery, i'm sure we'll count as 'good' girls and boys and get loads of loot from Santa!

10. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

Merry Christmas everyone no matter where you are, what you're doing or who you're with!
    [​IMG]

11. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Merry Christmas to everyone! And happy cooking [​IMG]

12. Si N. Tiffick

Si N. Tiffick Occasional commenter

Merry Christmas to you all! x

13. Happy Christmas everyone!
    The cake is magnificent, lapin - I've had 2 slices already and it's soooooo good. Thank you so much for making it for me, you are a star. xx

14. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Naughty girl, it's not Christmas Day yet, go to the naughty corner!!! [​IMG]

15. But Miiiiiiiiiiss, it was calling out to me..... [​IMG]

16. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

LOL, glad you enjoyed it, looks like I've started another tradition!!

17. wiemaranerlover

wiemaranerlover New commenter

Happy Christmas to you all [​IMG]. Wishing you the perfect day with you and yours.

18. inky

inky Lead commenter

A wonderful day to you all.

xxxxx

19. modelmaker

modelmaker Occasional commenter

The one day of the year when you don't have to think what you might cook for dinner or how it might do down. I love it. We don't do much other Christmas stuff, it's all a bit pointless so far as we can see. But that one big meal and big panic with everyone getting under your feet is always a joy.
    I've taken the soup spoons out of the drawer to play as I type the following: (Soup spoons have the right sort of clack note)
    Have a clackety clackety clack type Christmas all of you. May your dinners all be perfect.

20. Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you have a lovely day.
    C x

I read an article in the paper yesterday that said cooking Christmas lunch requires so much skill and practice that most people don't get it right until they are 47......
    I say have another glass and you won't care!