1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MEN - Why are they ALL like this??????

Discussion in 'Personal' started by nomad, Jul 2, 2008.

1. clear_air

clear_air New commenter

It is quite a funny one, though. It certainly made me smile, so thank you Mr Troll.[​IMG]

2. hazeymazey

hazeymazey New commenter

I have no faults at all - honest! Mr hm is quite a nice chap too (save for the splashes on the loo rim!). Oh but I did rant and rave at him this morning for losing my car keys complete with vital memory stick....only to realise after he had come home, given me the spare set, followed me to soft play to give me my phone (that i'd left on the worktop), stayed with me and the monkeys for two hours as it was barmy hectic, then gone back to what he was doing, that I had indeed left memory stick with keys dangling from it in my classroom computer...he smiled and accepted my gritted teeth apology.

he's lovely.

3. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

Bum! I didn't notice the date of the original post. Must be more observant

4. ian60

ian60 New commenter

I think a few year ago I might have been inclined to say something along the lines of 'why not sit on my face and let me explain the differences between men and women with words of many <font size="3">syllables (sp?)'</font>

However, these days I think an apology and an offer of a foot massage is more likely.

5. Wee aiming is one thing, an important thing but what about world peace? I can't recall any current female, despots.