1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Memory4Teachers - Has anyone got their free stick?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by chris1962, Sep 8, 2010.

1. I signed up for the Memory4Teachers free memory stick and now been waiting for 6 months. Am wondering if it's just me or has anyone else got theirs? If you have, are they worth the wait?
    Thanks

2. PlymouthMaid

PlymouthMaid Occasional commenter

Nope and I signed up over 18 months ago.

3. Never had mine, just loads of e-mails trying to flog me stuff.

4. Still waiting.

5. Still waiting and added them to my junk e-mail list...

6. DM

DM New commenter

7. DM

DM New commenter

8. Signed up 18 months ago, still not got it. Loads of emails though.

9. I got mine about two weeks after I signed up - it's definitely not a scam. I did sign up in January though - maybe they are better at sending them out during less busy times of the year?

10. DM - this is a hilarious way to point out what should perhaps be obvious. I also recommended Memory4Teachers to several friends. Hey ho!

11. I registered well over 2 years ago and guess what, never received it. Like a lot of you I just get their emails. When I have written to them. They never reply. So I think it's a scam. If there's that many people who haven't got a so called free memory stick. They have probably just got a few hundred, enough so that a few get them, so you get the occasional person who can claim they have them! I registered in January as well.. They're waste of time..

12. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

I registered years ago. Sent them emails too. Not a bean.

13. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Wow what prompted digging this up... Does anyone really care any more?! People are lucky if they still have a job ATM forget an offer of a free memory stick.
    (And no I never got mine and yes I got out the wrong side of bed today)