1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Memories - Trilokesh Mukherjee

Discussion in 'English' started by peppermint patty, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Hi,
    Can anyone tell me where I can find a copy of the poem 'Memories' by Trilokesh Mukherjee? I do not have access to AQA materials and have tried the usual google, amazon etc. searches and can't seem to find it.
    Thanks, Patty

2. Leave your email add. Will send you one.

3. Hi is there anyone else who can help me out with this as I still haven't managed to get hold of a copy. I'm really keen to use it with my KS4 PMLD class. Literature which is appropriate to the National Curriculum at this key stage and can be adpated to suit the needs of my pupils doesn't come along very often. I'm willing to share resources once I've adapted it.
    Many thanks

4. I have a Powerpoint which includes a copy of the poem which I got from Teachit. Leave email addy if you'd like me to send it to you.

5. Sorry! If I'd looked at the thread more closely I'd have seen it!

6. BTW I've sent it!

What am I like tonight?

7. Thank you very much, so pleased to finally have a copy.

8. Happy to help!

9. Hey Supavillain, I've searched all over for a copy of 'Memories'. Would you, pretty please, email me a copy of that Powerpoint too? bbrugmans@bigpond.com
    Eternally grateful...

10. On its way.

11. There's a podcast on my blog - http://peelspodcasts.blogspot.com/ feel free to use it and all the others - focus on prerelease poems and AQA pre 1914 war poems.

Jonathan

12. Hi is there anyway that I can also recieve the powerpoint and poem 'Memories' by Trilokesh Mukherjee.

Would really appreciate it.

Thank you my email (ns_85@hotmail.co.uk)

13. Dear Fellow teachers,

I'm also trying to get a copy of Memories by Trilokesh Mukherjee. My email address is emily_leach@yahoo.co.uk I would really appreciate it if someone could forward me a copy.

Thank you in advance for helping me out.

kind regards

Emily Leach