1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

meeting my class tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by 1Elmer, Jul 19, 2011.

1. My classroom is to be refurbished over the hol as we are moving to 4 form entry and need a reception class for september. It has been emptied ready for the work to be done but with the chn meeting me tomorrow I havent a clue what to do as i have no toys! I was going to take them out into the outdoor area if its nice but im not sure what to do if it rains, in a bare classroom! Please help!

2. My classroom is to be refurbished over the hol as we are moving to 4 form entry and need a reception class for september. It has been emptied ready for the work to be done but with the chn meeting me tomorrow I havent a clue what to do as i have no toys! I was going to take them out into the outdoor area if its nice but im not sure what to do if it rains, in a bare classroom! Please help!

3. surely if you are 4 form entry then you can borrow some stuff from other rooms...they won't be using everything on a transition day.

4. The room is empty as we have no chairs or tables yet but I could get my ta to get some toys that r not being used and put them in the room. We r 3 form at the mo, 4 form In sept but don't have any extra resources as yet! X