1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Medicine GCSE Help!

Discussion in 'History' started by Sammi_Watts, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Sammi_Watts

Sammi_Watts New commenter

Hi,
    I wonder if any body is able to help?
    We are currently delivering the AQA spec to our current year 11 and year 10 students but have just been 'handed' a group of 18 year 11 students who have NEVER studied history and have been told to deliver the History GCSE (FULL course) to them in less than a year. They are all low ability (which is why they hadn't been studying any of the ebacc) but now I have to find something for them to do.
    I have opted for Medicine, Germany and coursework for the AQA Spec A - since I think within the time I MIGHT be able to get something out of them. Have been working on coursework since before Christmas and now going to start medicine, but I have literally no resources. Have started making some myself but have little time to be going through the resources on here, so I was wondering if anybody had a bank of lessons they would so very kindly donate!?!
    Also have to deal with one of my staff going on maternity at Easter and the other is an NQT I cannot burden any further. THIS would be SO SO VERY greatly received!
    Thank you
    Sammi