1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MEDIATOR 8 HELP!

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by marcw92, Apr 26, 2011.

1. I'm hoping someone out there can help, I realise this is a teaching forum however I currently teach myself OCR Applied A2 ICT.
    Becasue of this my school does not have the required resorces to be able to teach so I've downloaded a trail version on Mediator 8. I've put together my Interactive Media Product and exported it as a .exe however when I exit the program it give a trial notice and says 'project files expire after 7 days'.
    I'm worried that this will mean by the time I send it to the examiner that the product will not work.
    Would it be possible if theres a teacher that has Mediator on their system for me to send them the file and then to export it as an exe and then send it back. Otherwise I have no idea what I can do and any suggestions are appriciated!

Many Thanks,
    Marc [​IMG]

2. You can download a free mediator viewer to view mediator files. The moderators of the exam boards should be aware of this.

Cc

3. snd it in a zip file to me and I'll send it back as an exe if you like. we teach mediator until it hurts.

4. send it in a zip file to me and I'll send it back as an exe if you like. we teach mediator until it hurts. srafferty@brookeweston.org

5. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

...except the exam board will not accept exe files, they are not part of the moderators' toolkit.

6. hmm executables should be ok! you dont need anything in the toolkit to run them!