1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Media Studies Access 3

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by kbeattie340, Jan 23, 2007.

1. I am about to start a new Media Studies course in Scotland and am looking for any materials regarding Media Studies Access 3. Any suggestions would be appreciated

2. I am about to start a new Media Studies course in Scotland and am looking for any materials regarding Media Studies Access 3. Any suggestions would be appreciated

3. hi, i teach this course, i do horror for media fiction, tv for media non fiction (although the kids hate this unit) and video production for the final unit. where you based and what age are the kids?

4. <font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Im doing the exact same thing with kids in govan age range from 13 - 17 but all at the same starting point I dont even know where to start looking. Help please? </font>

5. Just searching on the website for more access 3 media studies resources and i came across my own post from a few years ago. Was just wondering how you were doing, in terms of managing your access 3 media course? That is if you are even still teaching it. I have quite a lot of resources, which i now use in conjunction with the tech and lang side of the Cfe. Would be good to share resources with colleagues who are teaching similar subjects. Let me know if you are still interested. I am based in Dundee in a off-site unit teaching kids aged 14-17.

Kind regards

Kevin Beattie

6. Access 3 Media Studies

Kevin
    Wondered if you still had materials you were willing to share. Have been asked to teach this course next year and I'm starting from scratch. I teach teenagers with social, emotional, behavioural difficulties in the Scottish Borders.
    Rob Smith
    rob.smith@scotborders.gov.uk