1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Matt Damon's speech

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Gentleben, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Matt Damon gave this speech to the "Save Our Schools" campaign in America, a lot of which is relevant and pertinent to the way things are going over here:

2. Matt Damon gave this speech to the "Save Our Schools" campaign in America, a lot of which is relevant and pertinent to the way things are going over here:

3. ROSIEGIRL

ROSIEGIRL Established commenter

4. Thank you, Mr Damon. You have gone up massively in my estimation. Well said. Thanks for posting.

5. No probs [​IMG]

6. We do, indeed!

7. I have been sitting here for hours, trying to fill in my NPQH graduation paperwork, and feeling totally swamped and deflated. Matt's speech has just made it all worthwhile - I've remembered why we do this crazy job!!
    'We Can and Do' make a dfference!

8. stuffedcrust

stuffedcrust New commenter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqOub-heGQc

9. Pauline Quirk spoke very highly of teachers in an article in Woman's Weekly a couple of years ago. I can't remember what she said, just that she supported our profession.