1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mathsticks

Discussion in 'Primary' started by dolceandgabbana, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Just before Christmas I came across an excellent website with some lovely maths resources that can be printed off and laminated. I've just tried to get back on it and it says it's down for maintenance. Does anyone know when it's coming back? It says early January, but so far it's still down. Ifyou haven't discovered this site yet, it's worth making a note of the address and checking regularly: www.mathsticks.com

2. Just before Christmas I came across an excellent website with some lovely maths resources that can be printed off and laminated. I've just tried to get back on it and it says it's down for maintenance. Does anyone know when it's coming back? It says early January, but so far it's still down. Ifyou haven't discovered this site yet, it's worth making a note of the address and checking regularly: www.mathsticks.com