1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mathspy 1989

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by Stormz, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Does anyone out there have a copy of Mathspy and the worksheets??
    My department and I would love to get our hands on a copy??

PLease help.

2. Does anyone out there have a copy of Mathspy and the worksheets??
    My department and I would love to get our hands on a copy??

PLease help.

3. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

At last my ridiculous archive of out-of-date maths materials is worthwhile! I have the video and can send you a copy if you email your address to adamcreen at hotmail dot com. I don't have the worksheets unfortunately.

4. adamcreen

I also have the video of the classic "Maths Counts" from 1982 with Roy Kinnear and lots of real-world maths, as well as a groundbreaking inter-racial relationship.

"NO LOOK, YOU'VE BEEN ROUNDING THE FIGURES UP! YOU SHOULD HAVE ROUNDED THEM DOWN!"

5. adamcreen

message to John - tried sending you an email but your school mailbox was full / unknown user error. Do you have an alternate address so I can confirm your postal details?

6. I have just joined and was looking for Mathspy as well. I do have a copy on video and also a copy of the work book including worksheets.
    I am getting the video onto DVD and the worksheets scanned.
    If you still want a copy then send me your email and i will get it to you.

7. tango78

tango78 New commenter

8. please can i have a copy too, a colleague uses this but his video is in pretty bad shape!
    thankyou, jasper_patches@yahoo.com

9. I'm intrigued, have never heard of maths spy before. If it's not too much trouble can I have a copy too please (always keen to try something different and if it gives the kids a break from my voice.....)

staidansmaths@hotmail.co.uk

thanks

10. rolls

rolls New commenter

I would love a copy too.
    I have been though all my old videos hoping that Mathspy was there somewhere but I just can't find it. I think I may have given it away in a fit of generosity when I went to teach French for a while.
    debbie.rolls@ntlworld.com

11. Could I possibly have a copy?
    mkeene@rbhs.co.uk

Was that the series that had characters such as 'Spats Fibonacci' or am I thinking of something else?

12. I know I'm a bit late but...

We used to use mathspy on video but it has long since disappeared.

I'd be really grateful for a copy of the DVD.
    Thanks

melmsgs@hotmail.com

13. I may be way too late for this but we use Mathspy with S2 classes and our video has seen much better days. If you are still able to supply me with a DVD copy, that would be fantastic.

Paul Phillipson-Masters
    Webster's High School, Kirriemuir, Angus.

webmastersp@webstershigh.angus.sch.uk

14. Could i please have a copy of this too. We had the video but it got lost in the move from one set of rooms to the other a few years ago.
    Thanks
    Lyndsay_obrien@hotmail.com

15. please can i have a copy too if its not too much trouble - cheers

tomc371@msn.com

16. FAO ademcreen would it be possible for you to send me a copy of Maths counts thanks sbartlett@lheath.net

'