1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Maths...

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Woozy, Mar 18, 2012.

1. My school has recently grown and i know not every classroom has the maths resoruces it needs.
    Does anyone have or know of where i can get an audit to find out what resources we have and what is missing? I dont just want an open question. I wanted more of a list, do you have this...this...etc.
    The second question is - i wanted to find a list of what each primary classroom SHOULD have displayed relating to maths. Year R should have....Year 1 should have ....and Year 2 should have...

Can anybody help?? Thanx in advance.

2. I have already searched TES and many people advise using the link below. I have clicked on it, but cant find the list that people are talking about. If any one has used the list and have it saved on their computer any chance i could get a copy from you please?
    Not sure if the website is doing some upgrading...the most recent post i found was April 2011 so it may just be that its not there anymore.

http://www.bristol-cyps.org.uk/teaching/primary/maths/resources.html

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. marlin

Sorry - page 32 which is section 10 What resources do we need?

5. marlin

6. Thank you Marlin and coffeeplease. All replies very helpful.