1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Maths worksheet subscriptions

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by bramblesarah, Jun 1, 2020.

1. bramblesarah

bramblesarah Occasional commenter

Hello,
    I am currently in the interview process for a job starting in September. I am a qualified teacher but I have spent the past few years doing tuition and day-to-day supply. I didn't complete my NQT year and so this is an opportunity to do that. I found resource creation a very time consuming part of the job and my department didn't have many resources. To avoid that situation I am considering subscribing to a website e.g. Mathbox. Do you personally (or your school) subscribe to any websites? If so please send me over your recommendations. DM if your not allowed to post the name of sites.
    Many Thanks

2. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

MathsWatch MyMaths MrCarterMaths Mathsbox

3. SparkMaths

SparkMaths Occasional commenter

I have free resources at sparkmaths.com

It's similar to MrCarter Maths but I have more activity types.

4. strawbs

strawbs Established commenter

other good free ones are corbett maths and mr barton maths. Some parts of kangaroo maths are free. And TES of course. I think Twinkle (without the e !!) is still free at the moment during lockdown. Resourceaholic is good for higher end GCSE
    I wouldn't take out a personal paid subscription until you know what is used in the school you get a job in.

5. gainly

gainly Star commenter

I've found Maths Genie very useful if you want printable worksheets rather than online questions. There are also videos and it's all free.