1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Maths Subject leader file

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by queeniewatt, Oct 6, 2015.

1. queeniewatt

queeniewatt New commenter

Hi

I am knew to the role of Maths Subject leader and was wondering what type of info I should keep in my file!!

Both for my own scrutiny of the subject and to answer any Ofsted questions!!

Thanks

x

2. queeniewatt

queeniewatt New commenter

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter

You should try posting this in the Maths subject forum - or Primary where you might get a helpful response.

The 'Welcome Lounge' is a general help area, rather than a specific subject or role forum.

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Hullo there! @queeniewatt

This forum is actually not a general Help forum, but a forum for help with the forums, if you see what I mean!

You are more likely to get a helpful response on the Maths forum. So try clicking on that link I've given you.

Good luck!

5. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

6. marlin

marlin Star commenter

7. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

@marlin I've suggestion to TES that they re-name this Welcome Lounge and Forum help . . .

8. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Good idea @TheoGriff I advised a few now to repost in a more appropriate forum.

9. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Me too - wot u c abuv is my standard Blue Peter reply . . . @marlin