1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Maths Resources and .flipchart

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by DNewley, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Hey all,
    I am looking through some maths resources on here because to be quite frank i dont have time to re-invent the wheel for every lesson. Most of us dont. However most of the resources i am coming across end with the file extension of .flipchart
    I have never seen this before and i am therefore looking for a site and a free download that does not 'invade' my computer with viruses etc.

Any help will be greatly received.

Regards

Mr N.

2. Hey all,
    I am looking through some maths resources on here because to be quite frank i dont have time to re-invent the wheel for every lesson. Most of us dont. However most of the resources i am coming across end with the file extension of .flipchart
    I have never seen this before and i am therefore looking for a site and a free download that does not 'invade' my computer with viruses etc.

Any help will be greatly received.

Regards

Mr N.

3. I think that's Promethean's Activision software. Most schools will have either SMART or Promethean interactive whiteboards, with the relevant software to go with it. SMART Notebook has an Activision importer ... but I've never used it, so have no idea how good it is.

4. Tandy

Tandy New commenter

Yes, it's the Promethean whiteboard software. This is also sometimes .flp
    If you don't have an interactive whiteboard, you can still view the resources by downloading the viewer software from the Promethean site

http://www.prometheanworld.com/server.php?show=ConWebDoc.3925