1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Maths report and curriculum committee

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by csmith71, May 3, 2012.

1. I wonder if anyone out their could give me some professional help! I have recently become the Maths subject leader for my primary school and I have been asked to do maths report the the committee. I dont want to sound to stupid! but.. can anyone please give me some ideas of what they will be wanting and ways I should present this.
    Thank you so much in advance
    x

2. I wonder if anyone out their could give me some professional help! I have recently become the Maths subject leader for my primary school and I have been asked to do maths report the the committee. I dont want to sound to stupid! but.. can anyone please give me some ideas of what they will be wanting and ways I should present this.
    Thank you so much in advance
    x

3. Could you explain this a bit more as it is unclear from your post who the report is for. I am the Maths subject leader in a middle school and we have to do a report for the governors and I also had to do a presentation for the curriculum committee made up of a sub group of governors. I included an overview of the current data, where cohorts of pupils were level wise and points progress. I also gave an overview of how we assess pupils and what makes up the scheme of work. I also made it clear how we organise our mathsgroups and what happens in lessons. In fact for the presentation I did it like a maths lessons with objectives and success criteria.