1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Maths Questionnaire?!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by ARGGHHH!, Sep 7, 2017.

1. ARGGHHH!

ARGGHHH! New commenter

Hi everyone,
    I have recently taken over Maths Subject leadership in my school and I am looking for a Staff and pupil questionnaire to use. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to share please? I need to gain some insight into how everyone is feeling about the subject to help me prioritise tasks for my role. I would very much appreciate the help. Thanks.

2. Stiltskin

Stiltskin Star commenter

What are you hoping it will tell you?

I'm presuming you're going to be asking how confident they are in teaching/understanding certain math concepts? In which case you'll need to think how reliable the answers they give are.

What I would do first is have a look at the bigger picture. What does the state of maths look like in your school? What's the progress like over the year? What are end of year results like? and so on... Collect the data you already have and look to see what that's telling you. Then go from there.

Lara mfl 05 likes this.