1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Maths Not ebook, Paul Forte

Discussion in 'Independent' started by trinity0097, Sep 20, 2010.

1. trinity0097

trinity0097 New commenter

Does anyone know how I can order the Maths Notebook by Paul Forte, a revision guide for Common Entrance Maths? I've just started in a school and they normaly sell it to the parents and I have some orders but can't find a brochure of where to buy it from! Any help would be hugely appreciated!

2. Karvol

Karvol Occasional commenter

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maths-Notebook-Revision-Entrance-Scholarship/dp/0955493803
    Google seemed to locate it easily enough.

3. trinity0097

trinity0097 New commenter

I was hoping to be able to buy it direct from the supplier rather than through Amazon.

4. florian gassmann

florian gassmann Star commenter

The Amazon entry indicates that it is published by the author - therefore, like many self-published books, it is unlikely that he has the infrastructure to distribute the work himself, so I suspect you will have to buy it from Amazon or Waterstones.

5. Hi,
    I have just spotted this message and thought I would contact you to say that I am the author, publisher and distributor of Maths Notebook. If you are still looking to purchase copies, then do please email me at mathsnotebook@btinternet.com
    With kind regards,
    Paul Forte