1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Maths marking policy

Discussion in 'Primary' started by csmith71, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hi there I have just taken over as Maths co-ord in my primary school. I am holding 2 staff meetings in a couple of weeks and just wondered if anyone has any idea about how to approach a quality marking in maths. (this is an area many of our team at work struggle with) Do any of you have any ideas that I could mull over or a marking policy for maths that you know works well. It always seems to be harder for Maths then Literacy.

Thanks in advance

2. Hi there I have just taken over as Maths co-ord in my primary school. I am holding 2 staff meetings in a couple of weeks and just wondered if anyone has any idea about how to approach a quality marking in maths. (this is an area many of our team at work struggle with) Do any of you have any ideas that I could mull over or a marking policy for maths that you know works well. It always seems to be harder for Maths then Literacy.

Thanks in advance